Take the First Step Toward Solving Your Vein Problems
Schedule a Free Consultation at Our New Treatment Center in West Bloomfield
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms in your legs, you may want to consider seeing one of our vein specialists:
- Bulging veins raised above the skin surface
- Red or blue web-like veins close to the skin surface
- Swelling, ache, fatigue or heavy feeling in legs
- Night cramps or restless feeling in legs
- Burning or throbbing veins
At Metro Vein Centers, we use the most advanced treatments for varicose veins:
- Paid by Insurance: our procedures are covered by most insurance plans including Medicare
- Long Lasting Results: we remove the diseased vein for good
- No Downtime: you can go back to work the same day
- No General Anesthesia: we perform minimally invasive procedures that require only local anesthesia
Varicose Veins vs. Spider Veins
Varicose and Spider Veins are often confused by patients. Although both can be unsightly, varicose veins are typically associated with venous disease – however spider veins are usually a cosmetic issue.
Varicose veins are swollen, bulging, abnormally enlarged veins that protrude from the surface of the skin. They typically have a twisted, rope or cord-like appearance and are blue or dark purple in color.
Spider veins are similar to varicose veins and occur near the surface of the skin, but are small and threadlike. They often look like spider webs or tree branches, and can be red, blue, or purplish in color.