Dr. Ali Meslemani founded Metro Vein Centers in 2006 to help patients suffering from varicose veins. Today, with twelve offices across Michigan, Texas, New Jersey and New York, Metro Vein Centers is a national leader in the treatment of varicose veins, spider veins and other venous conditions using the latest minimally invasive technologies.
Our doctors understand the difficulty of living with painful, bulging veins and take pride in helping patients regain confidence and the freedom to enjoy life to its fullest. Venous insufficiency, the underlying cause of varicose veins and spider veins, is our sole focus. We are dedicated to relieving leg pain, treating the vascular cause of leg ulcers and eliminating uncomfortable or unsightly veins – allowing our patients to look better, feel better and live better.
Metro Vein Centers is unique among vein clinics for a number of reasons. First, we employ some of the highest caliber vascular medicine specialists and medical staff in the profession. Second, we offer a complete array of clinical procedures to treat the root causes of venous insufficiency while also improving our patients’ appearances. And third, we are always looking to the future by researching methods to refine the work we do and improve the practice of vascular medicine.
Our practice is built on experience, expertise and trust. When visiting Metro Vein Centers, our patients know they will always see an experienced vein doctor and receive the safest and most effective treatment possible.
Metro Vein Centers serves patients in:
Why Choose a Metro Vein Centers Vein Clinic?
- We are an experienced national vein clinic
- Convenient locations in Michigan, Texas, New Jersey & New York
- Vein treatments covered by most insurance plans including Medicare
- Personalized care directly from a board-certified vein doctor
- Multiple vein treatment options for varicose veins and spider veins
- Office-based, minimally invasive treatments with little to no downtime
- Free screening consultations for all new patients